Ships in 3-5 days
- Enables USB cable up to 15m (50ft)
- No external power needed
- Plug and play
- Available lengths — 3 to 15.2m (10 to 50ft)
CA-USB3/AAE is an active extender cable designed to extend USB 3.0 signals. Typically, USB cables have a maximum length of about 2 meters (6 feet), CA-USB3/AAE enables cable lengths of up to 15m (50ft).
This bus-powered cable contains active electronics that enables it to extend without any signal loss or potential performance problems. With no need for an external power source, CA-USB3/AAE is suitable for use with USB cameras‚ printers‚ webcams, keyboards, mice, and more.
Note: This cable is for data transfer only, not for charging.
- True Plug–and–Play — No additional drivers needed.
- USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) Standard — Compliant with USB 3.0.
- High–Quality Construction — 2 pair 24AWG + 1 pair 26AWG + 2 wires 22AWG + 2 drain wires 24AWG.
- No External Power — Pulls power from the USB source device.
- Buffers Incoming & Outgoing Signal.
- CM–c(ETL) Rated.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 4.6 to 15m (15 to 50ft).