Kramer: All F/O Single-Link DVI-D M-M Cable
£359.10 (ex VAT)
£430.92 (inc VAT)
£539.10 (ex VAT)
£646.92 (inc VAT)
£629.10 (ex VAT)
£754.92 (inc VAT)
£719.10 (ex VAT)
£862.92 (inc VAT)
£1,259.10 (ex VAT)
£1,510.92 (inc VAT)
- Lengths — 10–100m (33–328ft)
- Special order to 500m (1640ft)
- Audio — N/A
Kramer’s All Fiber DVI cable system is constructed of high-performance fiber optic cable with DVI-D connectors on each end. It transmits DVI-D signals extremely long distances with pristine digital image quality.
- Built–in Fiber Optic Converters — The C–AFDM/AFDM has converters built into DVI–D connectors on both ends of the cable. The transmitter (connected to the source) converts DVI signals into fiber–optic light pulses that can travel much greater distances than traditional copper–based systems. The receiver converts the light pulses back to DVI–D signals that connect to a display or other receiving device. Note: A FODM series cable is an active electronic product which, like any other, comes with a slight chance of needing removal or replacement in the future. Therefore, we suggest that these not be permanently fixed into installations as might be appropriate with an ordinary cable. If permanent installation is required, see our detachable equivalents such as the 610T/R, 602R/T, 621T/R or 622T/R.
- HDCP Compliant.
- High Resolution — Compatible with all DVI single link and HDTV standards up to 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode.
- Zero EMI — The cable does not emit any electromagnetic interference or emission, making it suitable for medical or other EMI sensitive environments.
- Flexible Power Options — The transmitter requires DC power from either the graphic card or AC/DC power from an external +5V adapter. The receiver requires external power (supplied).
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in ready–made assemblies of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100m (32.8 to 328ft) or built–to–order assemblies of any length from 50 to 500m (164 to 1640ft).