Kramer 8X8: RGBHV (on HD-15) No Audio
£893.69 (ex VAT)
£1,072.43 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB)
- Delayed Switching™ — 0–3.5s
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Ethernet & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-8x8 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting — Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected to be switched, the button changes to a different color to indicate it is the active input.
- Delayed Switching™ — Up to a 4sec (user selectable) delay for clean switching.
- Flexible Control — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U.
- Any professional display system requiring a true 8x8 computer graphics matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE)