Kramer: 711N Composite / St-Audio Over TP Transmitter
- Bandwidth — 85dB (–3dB)
- Requires A 712N
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U
The 711N is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
- Bandwidth — 85MHz — 3dB.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs — RJ–45 connectors.
- Looping Input — 712N (RJ–45).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination — 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls — 712N.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range — Up to 400m (1200ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Remote monitoring for CCTV, medical, school and broadcast applications.
- Existing facilities with TP cable already installed.
- Teleconferencing in offices and hospitals using existing intercom or telephone wiring.