Kramer: 675T HDMI Transmitter
Ships in 3-5 days
- Compact, plug & play HDMI optical transmitter
- Multi–mode or single–mode fiber
- Video resolution — Up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Up to 33km ultra–reach extension
675T is a high−performance HDMI fiber transmitter for ultra−reach extension of 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI signals over multi−mode or single−mode fiber optic. 675T converts the HDMI input signal to an optical signal that is transmitted over a fiber optic cable to a compatible receiver that converts it back to an HDMI signal.
- High Performance Standard Fiber Extender — HDMI fiber transmitter for providing ultra–reach signals over either multi–mode or single–mode optical fiber infrastructures, using Kramer pluggable OSP SFP+ units. Near–zero latency video chroma sub–sampling conversion technology, is employed to auto–adapt above 10G HDMI signals to 10G optical link signal data–rate.
Note: To ensure specified performance, support, and warranty of this product, use only Kramer's certified hi–performance OSP SFP+ pluggable optical units.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports up to 18G (6G per channel) data rate, LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, and DTS–HD as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for power, source, sink and fiber link connections detection facilitate easy local troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — DigiTOOLS® rack mountable fan–less enclosure enables side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Highly secured and reliable signals with ultra–long extension for: governmental, medical, and rental and staging applications.
- AV distribution over large spaces.
- Ultra–long signals extension for multi–room and inter–building connectivity.