Kramer: 671T DVI Fibre Optic Transmitter Multimode OM3 (SC) 1700m
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDCP Compliant
- Multimode fiber
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The 671T is a high-performance fiber optic transmitter for DVI signals. The unit converts a DVI signal to light pulses that are transmitted over one single fiber optic cable to the 671R receiver that converts them back to a DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Laser Standards Compliance — IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- Input — DVI–D signal (on a DVI–I connector).
- System Range — 1700m (5570ft).
- Cable — Multimode fiber optic OM3 cable with SC connectors.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range multimedia distribution for cinemas, stores, and entertainment centers.
- Video production and broadcast facilities.
- Retail stores and other point–of–sale systems.
- Transmission of DVI over multimode (OM3) fiber cable with SC connectors.