Kramer: 640R HDMI Receiver Over 5 X COAX PC™
£224.78 (ex VAT)
£269.74 (inc VAT)
- Max. Data — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- Bidirectional IR
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The 640R is a high-performance receiver for HDMI and IR signals. The 640T converts an HDMI and IR signal to five coax signals and the 640R converts them back into an HDMI and IR signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Upgrades Legacy RGBHV Cabling to HDMI Signals.
- IR Transmission and Bidirectional Support for Remote IR Device — IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C–A35M/IRR or C–A35M/IRE or C–A35M/2IRE.
- System Range — Up to 150m (500ft) when using 5xRG6 cables.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver through the RG–6 cable.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD