Kramer: 622T Dual Link DVI Transmitter Over 2 x 4LC FIBRE PC™
£388.12 (ex VAT)
£465.74 (inc VAT)
- Max. Data Rate — 9.9Gbps Dual Link (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDCP Compliant
- Range — Up to 320ft
- Rack Kit — RK–622
- Multimode fiber
- Size — Desktop — Can be mounted in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–622 rack mount adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The 622T and 622R are optical transmitter and receivers for dual link DVI signals with resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. The 622T converts a DVI signal into an optical signal and the 622R converts the optical signal back to DVI.
- Input — DVI–D signal (on a DVI–I connector).
- Output — 8 simplex (or 4 duplex) LC optical connectors, 2 red, 2 green, 2 blue & 2 clock; 1 CAT 5 (RJ–45) for DDC and HDCP bidirectional data.
- Max. Data Rate — 9.9Gbps Dual Link (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- System Range — Up to 100m (320ft).
- Power Connect™ System — Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source.
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5 and fiber optic with 8 simplex (or 4 duplex) LC fiber connectors.
- Dual & single Link LED Indicators.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–622 adapter.
- Digital display systems.
- Flat panel displays, plasma display panels and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for information display.
MAX. DATA RATE