Kramer: 571/572+ Kit
£278.17 (ex VAT)
£333.80 (inc VAT)
- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Max Data Rate - 1.65Gbps
- Rack Kit - RK-4PT
The PT-571 and PT572+ are a twisted pair transmitter and Receiver Kit for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD).
- 3D Pass-Through.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
|INPUTS:||1 HDMI connector on Transmitter
1 RJ-45 connector on Receiver
|OUTPUTS:||1 DGKat twisted pair RJ−45 connector on Transmitter
1 HDMI Connector on Receiver
|BANDWIDTH:||Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.|
|COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD:||Supports HDMI and HDCP.|
|POWER SOURCE:||12V DC, 250mA (transmitter and receiver together).|
|DIMENSIONS:||6.2cm x 5.2cm x 2.4cm (2.4" x 2.1" x 1") W, D, H.|
|OPTIONS:||RK−4PT 19” rack adapter.|