Kramer: 4K 60Hz DVI, Bi-directional RS-232, IR over HDBaseT transmitter
- HDBaseT 1.0 transmitter
- Lockable wiring connection
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p
- Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- Control extension
TP−580TD is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair, via single−link DVI−I connection. The TP−580TD converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580TD is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Secured Operation — Highly–secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables disconnection.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, via single–link DVI–I connection. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for DVI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Medical market operation rooms and other critical AV extension applications
- Highly reliable, long–distance extension of high–quality professional AV signals via lockable cable connections
- Governmental market hi–reliability AV extension applications
- Rental and Staging events