Kramer: 4K 60Hz 1: 2 DVI Distribution Amplifier (ReClocking) HDCP single link Kramer: 4K 60Hz 1: 2 DVI Distribution Amplifier (ReClocking) HDCP single link_DELETED
- 1:2 DVI distributor
- Lockable wiring connections
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 compliance
VM−2D is a 1:2 distribution amplifier for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals, complying with HDCP 1.4 content protection standard, via single−link DVI−I connections. The unit takes one DVI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal, and distributes it to two identical outputs.
- High Performance Distributor — Professional 1:2 DVI distributor for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution signals. Via single–link DVI–I connections, one HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 input signal is amplified and distributed to two identical output signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
- Secured Operation — Highly–secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables connection.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI source and display systems.
- User–Friendly Operation — Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode–forcing options such as RGB forcing, with convenient EDID selection front panel button.
- Cost–Effective Field Maintenance — Mini–USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade. Status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Medical market operation rooms and other critical multimedia applications
- Highly reliable operation of high–quality professional AV deployments via lockable cable connections
- Governmental market hi–reliability AV applications
- Rental and staging events