Kramer 3VS-3232DN: 2x32 Digital Matrix System - optional redundant power
- This Device should be Purchased With a compatible Module.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel)
- Mix Input/Output Modules
- Local DVI Monitor Output
- Optional Redundant Power Supply
- Control — RS–232, Ethernet & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (6U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — E/B/U
VS−3232DN is a high−performance 4x4 to 32x32 modular matrix switcher chassis for AV signals. The unit is a multi−format digital switcher, populated from 4x4 to 32x32 in increments of four inputs and/or four outputs. The chassis includes optional dual, redundant power supplies, a control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. VS−3232DN supports a wide variety of input and output cards for different AV signals.
- Kramer Core™ — FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair — all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. Kramer Core™ solution is the ultimate in versatility!
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) when using compatible cards.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, DGKat modules.
- HDMI Support
- Cables — For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Optional Fast Switching Support — For fraction of a second switching.
- Modular & Easily Configurable Platform — Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 4 from 4x4 up to 32x32.
- Protocol 3000 Support.
- Flexible Configuration — To disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI.
- Default EDID — For each input.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
- Test Pattern Module — With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de–embedding.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Redundant Power Supply — Hot–swappable, 2 separate units with independent power inlets.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, IR remote (included), RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), Ethernet.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Professional display systems requiring video signal routing.
- Broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems.
- Rental/staging applications.