Kramer: 2–Port Multi–Function GPIO/Relay PoE Control Gateway
- 2 GPIO/Relay multi–function ports
- Up to 40 IP clients
- Power over Ethernet
- USB–based powering
- Built–in management web UI
- Supported by: Kramer Control, K–Touch and K–Config
FC−7P is a compact GPIO/relay multi−function control gateway with Power over Ethernet, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN for remote GPI/O and relay control of customer devices. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−7P control gateway for concurrent control of devices such as lights, shades and screens.
- Dual–Function I/O Ports — Remote IP–Based control of devices connected to the control gateway dual–function I/O ports, with selectable port configuration to bidirectional GPIO or relay control.
- Multiple IP Connected Clients — Remotely connected over customer Ethernet network, concurrently controlling any devices connected to control gateway universal I/O ports.
- Easy & Reliable Installation — With single PoE cable for both, powering and connectivity, and Plug–and–Play IP Installation with dynamic (DHCP) address resolution and auto device discovery over customer LAN. Highly–resilient powering with multiple power options — USB, Power over Ethernet per IEEE 802.3af standard, and optional PSU (not included). Compact, designed for piggy–back installation, such as behind a TV or display, with the ability to draw power from device USB port and Ethernet connectivity.
- Remote Management — Built–in web UI for remote browser–based management and support, by multiple IP–clients over customer LAN. Easy firmware upgrades, either remotely via customer LAN, or locally via device USB port.
- Ideal for use with GPIO/relay interfaces over an Ethernet network