Kramer: 1 Serial Port to Ethernet Controller
- 1 Bidirectional RS–485 or RS–232 port
- 1 Ethernet port
- Built–in control and support Web pages
- Supported by: Kramer Control, K–Touch and K–Config
The FC−21ETH is an Ethernet control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS−232 or RS−485 serial control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−22ETH control gateway for concurrent control of one RS−232 or RS−485 controllable device, such as an AV scaler, video display, and audio amplifier.
- 1 RS–485 or RS–232 Selectable Bidirectional Control Port — Controls a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port — Remote protocol–based control port.
- Built–in Web Pages — Remote browser–based control and support.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 40 IP control clients.
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- Easy Installation — Plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote IP control of serial controlled devices
- K–Touch multi–clients IP room control
- LAN–based expansion of K–Config control system