Kiloview 3G-SDI/ NDI BiDirectional video encoder
Ships in 3-5 days
- 3G-SDI/NDI Bi-Directional Converter
- Supports up to 1080 60P video input (Encoder) or 1080 60P video output (Decoder)
- 1 x SDI input, 1 x SDI loop-through or decoding output; SDI video input / output with embedded audio
- Compatible with Kiloview IMS software for device and source management
- Wide DC input rangefrom 5V to 18V: easily powered by USB, power bank or camera battery, it can also be Powered over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional control cable supported which can control PTZ over Visca / Visca over IP / Pelco etc.
- Built-in Tally System
- Compact Design
- Threaded Screw Camera Mount
Compatible software tested
- OBS Studio
- NewTek | NDI (All NewTek NDI® enabled encoding or streaming software supported)
Kiloview N3 for NDI supports up to 1080 60P video input (Encoder) or 1080 60P video output (Decoder). It is small and compact enough to put in your pocket with the overall size of 100*80*24mm. It features a 3G-SDI input and 3G-SDI loop for view on the monitor while NDI streaming, or 3G-SDI output while decoding.
A tally system with a big tally light is built in for indicating which camera is in program or preview. It also has the 3.5mm audo input/output.
Kiloview N3 for 3G-SDI has a wide DC input range from 5V to 18V, so it can be easily powered by USB, power bank or camera battery. It can also be powered over Ethernet (PoE)
A threaded screw camera mount is provided for mounting on a camera. PTZ control is avaiable by USB to Serial adapter.