Huddlecam: PTZ Camera 3X Optical Zoom | USB 3.0 | 1080p | 90 degree FOV Sony Lens (White)
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- Frame Rate: 30fps 1920 x 1080p, 30fps 1280 x 720p
- Lens Zoom: 3X Optical Zoom 12X Digital Zoom f=3-9mm
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.8” CMOS, 3.27 Mega Pixel
- Pan Movement: ±355°
- Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 45°
- Presets: 64 Presets
- Video Signal: USB 3.0
- Field of View: 23° (tele) 90° (wide)
- Power LED: Blue LED to signal power
- Control: IR, RS-232, & RS-485
- Color: Gray or White
- Warranty: 2 Years parts and labor
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 3X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
Easy Set Up
With HuddleCamHD you are getting the easiest solution possible. Simply plug your camera into your computers USB port and start your video conference.
Plug-and-Play USB 3.0 Connectivity
Easily connect your camera to a PC, Mac or ChromeBox without the need for additional software. For best results use a quad-core processor.
Ideal Field of View
The HuddleCamHD 3X Wide has the widest field of view available. A wide 90 degree field of view should fit almost any wide angle situation.
Use your favorite software
Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections.
Access camera presets with the included IR remote control. Easily control your cameras pan tilt and zoom along with other fine tuning setting from your remote control.
Robust Installation Options
Easily invert the camera image for installation on the ceiling. Use the 1/4 20 to fasten the camera to a standard tri-pod or simply mount on the wall.
RS-232 Camera Control
Integrate the camera into a larger control systems such as Crestron or AMX. Even convert RS-232 to USB and control from your computer.
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Controller Signal Config: Dip-Switch Pin 6/TTL Signal
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.5-14V DC)
- Input Power: 24W (Max)
- Power Supply Adapter: 12V DC 2A
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic
- Weight: 2.10 lbs (.95 kg)
- Dimensions (in.): 5.68”W x 6.38”H x 5.88”D (7.13” H w/ tilt up)
- Dimensions (mm.): 139mm x 152mm x 165mm (181mm H w/ tilt up)
- Boxed Weight: 5.50 lbs (2.49 kg)
- Box Dimensions (in.): 11.86”x9.25”x9.5”
- Box Dimensions(mm.): 336mm x 234mm x 241mm