HDAnywhere MHub Max 4x4 HDMI Matrix
- Four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs
- Full 18 Gbps - capable of distributing 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 as well as all HDR formats (10-bit and 12-bit)
- Stereo jack output and digital coax output for each of the four output zones
- Source switching is possible with the HDA uControl smartphone app
- Also controllable with RS232, web interface, Alexa voice control and the buttons on the front panel
- 1 x MHUB MAX (4x4) central hub
- 1 x IEC Power Lead
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x Included infra-red (IR) remote
- 1 x pair of mounting-ears for mounting hub to wall or behind TV
HDANYWHERE’s new Ultra HD Premium™ capable MHUB MAX is a zero compromise 4K HDR matrix with reference performance & Alexa voice control.
Zero trade offs whole-home 4K
When used in conjunction with suitably robust cabling options (guaranteed to support max bandwidth) MHUB MAX delivers centralised whole-home 4K multimedia with zero audiovisual performance trade offs. And users can easily switch between sources at every display location via the free HDA uControl App* or the hands-free convenience of Alexa voice control.
*Note: This product only supports matrix switching from the uControl App. Control of sources (such as a Sky box) is not possible as this matrix does not have Infra-Red outputs. See HD BaseT matrices for this feature:
Being such a high performance product, pro integration needs are also well catered for with each of the four display outputs, featuring both multichannel audio extraction via digi coax and stereo downmixing via 3.5mm jack, making for easy integration with multizone amplifiers or audio matrices.
Disappearing backlit touch controls
MHUB MAX features HDA’s ‘carbonite’ premium industrial design language with disappearing backlit touch controls so that the user interface makes way for design minimalism when not required. With no ugly buttons, labels or switches MHUB MAX has ambitions of being the most attractive device in the rack.