Hall Research: 4 Port VGA Video Splitter
Ships in 7-10 days from order
£224.10 (ex VAT)
£268.92 (inc VAT)
- Includes a power adapter and a high-quality input cable
- Compact & lightweight; easy to carry
- Durable metal enclosure
- Up to 300 MHz Bandwidth for a crisp picture at any resolution or refresh rate
- Standard splitters can drive video cables to 150 feet (or greater depending on refresh rate)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Hall Research: 4 Port VGA Video Splitter. Please call for further details.
Dimensions:7.25 x 2.75 x 1.25 inch
Video Specs:Connectors Input and Outputs: HDD15 female, Coupling DC , Signal Level Video: 0.7 v p-p , Bandwidth: Range: DC to 300 MHz , Input impedance: Video: 75 ohms on RGB, 1K ohms on H,V,
Plug-n-Play:DDC-Channel from Monitor to PC is on the following output positions:, Model 400 - Output #4 ,
Power Requirements:The splitters rely on the AC power adapter, which is supplied with the unit. The adapters generate 6v DC power for the device. If you intend to use a different external DC power supply, the splitters may not function properly. , , HRT manufactures Splitters that can operate from customer supplied external DC power supplies from 5 v to 24 v DC. Please contact factory or your distributor for details and pricing information.