Glensound: Three commentator unit with local I/O and Dante interface, ePaper screens and Fibre connectivity
- Comprehensive commentary unit
- Suitable for 3 commentators on 1 programme or 3 separate programmes
- Glitch free redundant Dante network audio
- Two copper & two fibre network interfaces
- Multiple power sources (PoE x 2), Mains & DC
- Best microphone amplifiers available
- ePaper displays to make the commentators life easy
- Local analogue and AES3 inputs & outputs for extra redundancy
- Includes our much revered Referee compressor/ limiter
- Windows 10 app for remote control & setup
- No expense spared to make this the best commentary unit ever
Paradiso is a commentators box for 3 commentators. It can be used by itself to provide the commentary facilities alongside an OB truck for small events or multiple Paradisos can be used at large events that require Worldwide broadcast coverage.
Audio links between the Paradiso and other equipment are by Dante (AES67 compliant) complete with redundant copper & fibre links. Analogue I/O and AES3 I/O are also provided directly from the unit for local connections and/ or another layer of redundancy.
The Paradiso has been designed to be intuitive & easy to use for Commentators’ who would rather be talking about the game than working out how the equipment works, and is also built to our exacting rugged & robust standard to make it a reliable piece of broadcast equipment for the busy engineer.
Paradiso Commentators’ Box
- Dante (AES67 compliant) commentary box for 3 users
- System is scalable with multiple Paradisos as part of a large Dante network
- Can connect to any Dante compatible device.
- 5 analogue inputs and outputs
- 1 AES3 (2 channels) of inputs & outputs
- Ultra low noise mic/line/48v inputs
- Our popular Referee compressor/limiter keeps even the loudest commentator sounding natural.
- 3 Headphone amplifiers each with 8 audio inputs each with their own headphone volume control.
- Each headphone input has panning between left/ right ear.
- Each commentator has 4 talkback circuits
- Multiple power options including PoE, Mains & External DC
- Network connections on Copper (Cat5) and Fibre (Neutrik Opticons)
- Primary & Secondary network connections allowing completely transparent network redundancy.
- Unique ePaper displays for commentators interface.
- Large bright PPM level meter
- Remote control via Windows 10 app for setup and live controls (app released in stages throughout 2017)
- GPIO (General purpose inputs/outputs) interface for interaction with talkback systems or studio red lights.
DANTE Audio Network
- AES67 Compliant
- Multi channel, digital media network technology
- Offers compatibility with hundreds of systems from other manufacturers
- Scalable from a pair up to thousands of channels.
- Fully redundant glitch free audio transport