GefenTV: TOSLINK to Coaxial Audio Converter
£75.53 (ex VAT)
£90.64 (inc VAT)
Digital Audio TranslatorThe GefenTV Digital Audio Translator is a compact and convenient coaxial/TOSLINK audio converter that accepts an audio signal input through either coaxial (S/PDIF) or optical (TOSLINK) cable. Both outputs pass simultaneously. The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator can also act as an audio repeater unit, effectively doubling the digital audio distance. The input can be switched from S/PDIF to TOSLINK using the slide switch on the input side.
How It WorksConnect a digital audio source to the input on the device (TOSLINK or Coax.) Take a lead from either or both output ports to audio equipment (such as an amplifier) using coaxial or TOSLINK (fiber) cable. Power the unit with the 5VDC power supply included. When power is applied, the red power LED will light up.
Note: Input can be switched from coaxial to TOSLINK using the selector switch on the side of the unit.
- (1) GTV-DIGAUDT-141
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) Users Manual
- Compact size and easy to install
- Supports amplification of audio signal and extends distance for both output formats
- Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to TOSLINK, or TOSLINK to Coaxial
- Supports input audio signal from two channels up to 5.1 channels.
- Select one input and send audio to both coax and TOSLINK outputs simultaneously
- (1) Coaxial RCA jack input
- (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) input
- (1) Coaxial RCA jack output
- (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) output
- (1) Power Supply 5VDC 500mA
- Dimensions: 1.65"Wx1.59"Dx0.87"H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs