GefenTV Composite to HDMI Scaler
£214.97 (ex VAT)
£257.96 (inc VAT)
Transform Composite or S-Video into crisp, scaled HDMI videoThe GefenTV Composite to HDMI Scaler takes either Composite Video or S-Video as input and converts it to digital HDMI video, then scales it up to a maximum output of 1080p resolution (or 1920x1200 when used with a computer monitor).
How It WorksSimply plug in your Composite or S-Video video source to its input jack on the rear of the Scaler. The Scaler will automatically detect the video frequency and resolution of the source signal, then convert that picture to a digital HDMI video signal. You will then choose the best output resolution and viewing format of the picture on your HDTV using the buttons on the front of the Scaler.
Note: This device is not HDCP Compliant.
- 1 - Composite To HDMI Scaler
- 1 - 6 ft 3 RCA Composite Cable (M-M)
- 1 - 5V DC Power Supply
- 1 - User's Manual
- Inputs S-Video or Composite Video at 480i or 576i resolutions
- Outputs HDMI video at resolutions of up to 1080p
- Input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected via the on-screen display (OSD) menu system and front panel push-buttons
- 48MB frame buffer for frame rate conversion
- Scales Composite Video and S-Video to HDMI with embedded audio
- Supports video output resolutions for computer equipment at up to 1920x1200
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- S-Video Connector: Mini-DIN
- Composite Connector: RCA Jack
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 7" W x 4" D x 1.2" H
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.