Gefen: VGA extender Long Range
£261.45 (ex VAT)
£313.74 (inc VAT)
- (1) VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- (1) VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- (1) 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- (1) 5V DC power supply
Extends any VGA or Component HD display using a Single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet from your HD sourceThe VGA Extender allows users to extend video signals beyond the A/V rack. The VGA Extender Series can be used to extend an analog signal to cover distances up to 330 feet. Industry standard Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable is used for the extension.
How It WorksThe VGA Extender LR sender unit connects to your source using the supplied cable. The receiver unit connects to your display - up to 330 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video flawlessly.
Note: This is a new VGA Extender that goes double the distance of the previous version, and also has a trim-pot for fine video adjustment.
- Extends any VGA or high definition component display up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- One CAT-5e cable for extension
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15 male
- Video out: HD-15 female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 1.8" H x 1.4" D each module
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.