Gefen: Super Booster PLUS for HDMI 1.3
£149.40 (ex VAT)
£179.28 (inc VAT)
- (1) Gefen HDMI Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) User's Guide
Extend the range of copper HDMI cables.Why do I need HDMI 1.3 support?
The Gefen Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3 allows the extension of HDMI 1.3 cables up to 100 feet and HDMI 1.2 cables 200 feet (60m) from the HDMI source. The Super Booster Plus supports displays up to 1080p and HDMI 1.3 features such as deep color and lossless audio formats.
The Super Booster Plus model implements DDC reclocking which will make HDCP handshaking and EDID transmission more reliable over long distances of copper cable.
How It Works
Attach one end of your long HDMI cable to the HDMI source, then connect the other end of the long cable, near the display, to the input on the Gefen Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3. Connect the Display to the HDMI Super Booster Plus by attaching a cable between the display's HDMI input and the output on the Super Booster Plus. A beautiful HD picture will now be seen on the extended display.
The Gefen Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3 and HDMI cables can also be cascaded with additional HDMI Super Booster Plus units and cables (a technique known as "daisy chaining") to create an even longer extension.
Note:HDMI1.3 source material may be extended up to 100 feet from an HDMI-compliant display. The extension distance of 200ft at 1080p applies to HDMI1.2 source content only.
This device is an HDCP pass-through device.
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:* 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
* Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master
* Deep Color Supported (XV Color)
* Lip-Sync Pass Through
* CEC Pass Through
Features:* HDCP pass-through and HDMI compliant
* Compact, portable unit installs in minutes
* Wall-powered for extra amplification power
* Based on proven Gefen Super Booster technology
* Daisy-Chaining ability allows long extensions
* DDC Robustness gives a stronger signal at long distances
Specifications:* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
* HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
* Dimensions: 1.5"W x 1.1"H x 1.7"D
* Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
* Power Supply: 5Vdc / consumes 5W power (max)