Gefen: DVI FM 2000 Extender (Dual Link)
£3,276.92 (ex VAT)
£3,932.30 (inc VAT)
Extend Dual Link DVI up to 1000 feet (300 meters) over two fiber optic cablesThe DVI FM 2000 modules extend your dual link DVI display up to 1000 feet (300 meters) away from your source, using two strands of SC multimode fiber optic cables. It supports single link and dual link DVI resolutions up to 3840 x 2400. Fiber optic signal transmission provides excellent immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI). Both the Extender modules fit neatly behind the DVI connector for a very organized and clean installation.
How It WorksConnect the DVI FM 2000 Sender module to the DVI source. Connect the DVI FM 2000 Receiver module to the dual link DVI display. Connect the two-strand SC multimode fiber optic cables between the Sender and Receiver modules. Connect the included 5V DC power supply to the Receiver module and an optional second power supply (if required) to the Sender module.
Note: If the DVI source provides sufficient power on pin 14 of the DVI connector (most sources do), the Sender module will not need to be powered.
- (1) DVI FM 2000 - Sender unit (GEF-DVI-FM2000S)
- (1) DVI FM 2000 - Receiver unit (GEF-DVI-FM2000R)
- (1) 5V DC power supply (EXT-PS52AIP-1.3)
- (1) Quick Start Guide (QSG-GEF-DVI-FM2000)
- Extends any Dual-link DVI source up to 1000 feet (330 meters) over multi-mode 50/125μ fiber cable
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Compact Sender module and Receiver module provide a clean, easy installation.
- Sender module does not require power if the DVI source provides sufficient power on pin 14 of the DVI connector (most sources do)
- HDCP pass-through
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DVI-D 24-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DVI-D 24-pin, male
- Fiber Optic Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (2) Type SC fiber connector
- Fiber Cable: CAB-2SC-150-M (50μ multi-mode)
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC (Sender power supply optional)
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.3W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° - 50° C
- Dimensions: 2" W x 3" D x 0.6" H
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.