Gefen: DisplayPort Fiber Optic (Pigtail Modules)
£1,147.87 (ex VAT)
£1,377.44 (inc VAT)
Pigtail module DisplayPort extension using a single-strand multimode fiber optic cable with DPCP supportThe DisplayPort fiber optic pigtail module extender with DPCP support extends a DisplayPort up to 1000 feet (300 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable with resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA). Optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and immunity to electromagnetic interference compared to similar copper based extension modules.
The pigtail design of the Sender and Receiver modules relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels. Their compact design makes them ideal for fitting neatly behind equipment for a clean installation, making it a great way to easily extend DisplayPort.
How It WorksThe Sender pigtail end plugs into the DisplayPort source. The Receiver pigtail end plugs into the display. Connect a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable from the Sender to the Receiver module. Plug the power supply into the Receiver module and a vibrant Hi-Def picture will appear on your display.
Note: The Sender module does not need to be powered externally unless the source does not supply enough power through the DisplayPort connector.
- (1) DP Extender 1FO(Sender Pigtail) (EXT-DP-CP-FM10S)
- (1) DP Extender 1FO(Receiver Pigtail) (EXT-DP-CP-FM10R)
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply (EXT-PS52AIP-1.3)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DP-CP-FM10)
- Extends DisplayPort up to 1000 feet (300 meters) over a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 standard
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Pigtail design relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels
- DDC bi-directional support
- Compact Sender and Receiver modules provide a clean, easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for EMI/RFI emission
- Video bandwidth: 3.5Gbps/Channel
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC fiber (50 /125μm )
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Supply (Sender): 5V DC (not needed for most applications)
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to + 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to + 70° C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to + 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.50" x 0.47" x 3.51" (38.10mm x 11.93mm x 89.15mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)