Gefen: 8x8 DVI Matrix
£2,513.24 (ex VAT)
£3,015.89 (inc VAT)
Switch eight computers to any eight displays using DVIEasily combine eight DVI-compliant devices and eight DVI displays in any combination. An 8x8 DVI Matrix provides a reliable method to create multiple computer workstations. Switch sources and displays at any time by using the IR remote control or RS232 serial commands. Extend the output using many other Gefen solutions.
How It WorksThe 8x8 Matrix has eight DVI inputs and eight DVI outputs. Simply connect eight computer DVI ports to the 8x8 Matrix's inputs, then connect eight DVI displays to the 8x8 Matrix's outputs.
Note: The 8x8 DVI Matrix is HDCP compliant when used in EDID pass-through mode (when a single DVI input is mapped to a single DVI output). Additional Matrix outputs which attempt to route video signals to a source device that has already made an HDCP connection with an HDCP-compliant display will not be able to display an image.
- (1) 8x8 DVI Matrix
- (1) RMT-848IR IR Remote Control
- (1) 24V DC Power Supply
- (8) 6-foot DVI cables
- (1) Rack Ears
- (1) User's Manual
- Increases productivity by providing access to eight computers from eight workstations
- Maintains beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920x1200
- Discrete IR remote control included
- Long-distance remote control at distances of up to 330 feet using optional wired CAT5 cabled remotes
- Serial RS232 port for remote control via computer or a control automation device such as Crestron
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Single Link Range: 1080p (HDTV) / 1920x1200 (PC)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Remote Control Ports: One RS232 female, One mini-stereo
- Rack mountable: 2U rack space, rack ears included
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 Pin Female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 3.5" H x 7.1" D
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.