Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Gefen: 1:1 VGA Extender with Audio (Over CAT5)
Out Of Stock
Ships in 3-5 days
Ships in 3-5 days
£332.83 (ex VAT)
£399.40 (inc VAT)
Extends VGA and analog L/R audio over a single CAT-5 cable.The VGA Extender with L/R Audio extends a VGA computer video and analog L/R audio up to 150 feet over just one CAT5 cable. The Sender hooks up to the computer and the Receiver connects to the remotely extended VGA display and control devices such as keyboard, mouse, and audio devices.
By choosing widely available CAT5e cable for extension, Gefen has made installation simple and flexible. The CAT5e cable can be tucked under carpet or run above a ceiling.
How It WorksSimply connect the Gefen VGA plus Audio Sender unit to your computer using the cables provided in the box. Then connect the Receiver unit to the display and speakers. CAT5e cables, sold separately, then connect the sender unit to the receiver unit. Both the Sender and the Receiver units must be connected to their power supplies. When powered and operational, the units will efficiently extend video, audio and control device signals.
Note: Audio extension includes bidirectional microphone/speaker support.
- (1) VGA Audio Sender unit
- (1) VGA Audio Receiver unit
- (1) 6 ft. VGA cable (M-F)
- (1) 6ft. Audio Cable
- (2) 5V DC Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual
- Extends VGA and Analog L/R Audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over one CAT-5 cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 X 1200
- Bi-directional audio transmission for L/R audio and microphone
- Trim pot and DIP switches for fine video equalization
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 V p-p / Input Sync Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 kHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) VGA HD-15, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) VGA HD-15, female
- Audio Input Connector (Sender): (1) 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack
- Audio Output Connector (Receiver): (1) 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack
- Microphone Output Connector (Sender): (1) 3.5 mm mini-mono jack
- Microphone Input Connector (Receiver): (1) 3.5 mm mini-mono jack
- Link Connector (Sender / Receiver): (1) RJ-45,Shielded
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Supplies (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.) each
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 2.8" D x 1.1" H