Ensemble Designs: BrightEye 83 HDMI to 3G / HD / SD SDI Converter
BrightEye 83 HDMI to 3G / HD / SD SDI Converter
Convert HDMI to HD or SD SDI with the BrightEye 83. Convenient for broadcast video cameras and other sources with an HDMI output, BrightEye 83 presents the serial digital video signal on two BNC outputs.
BrightEye 83 is an HDMI converter for use with standard definition video signals and 3 Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s high definition signals.
Signal monitoring and control is provided through the included BrightEye Mac and BrightEye PC software.
In compliance with the licensing restrictions on HDCP encrypted material, BrightEye 83 cannot convert encrypted signals to SDI form.
- Number One
- Type HDMI 1.3
- Format Supports HDMI signals which map to the video standards listed below
SDI Standards Supported
- 1080i (SMPTE 274M -4,5,6) 50, 59.94 or 60 Hz
- 720p (SMPTE 296M -1,2,3) 50,59.94 or 60 Hz
- 1080p (SMPTE 274M -9,10,11) 23.98, 24, 25 Hz
- 1080sF (RP211 -14,15,16) 23.98, 24, 25 Hz
- 1080p (SMPTE 424M, 425M), 50, 59.94, 60, Level A
- 525i, 625i (SMPTE 259M)
Serial Digital Output
- Number Two, BNC
- Signal Type Follows input
- Impedance 75 Ω
- Return Loss >15 dB to 1.485 GHz >10 dB to 2.97 GHz
- Output DC None (AC coupled)
- Size 5.625” W x 0.8” H x 5.5” D(143 mm x 20 mm x 140 mm) including connectors
- Power 12 volts, 5 watts (100-230 VAC modular power supply)
- Temperature Range 0 to 40° C ambient (all specs met)
- Relative Humidity 0 to 95° non-condensing