Elgato Wave:3 USB Microphone
- Premium Microphone and Digital Mixing Solution
- Condenser capsule with a tight cardioid polar pattern captures speech with precision
- Use the Wave Link app to control Wave:3 and up to eight other audio sources, plus create two independent mixes
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz analogue to digital conversion delivers lush detail
- Proprietary Clipguard technology makes distortion virtually impossible
- Superior circuitry ensures seamless audio signal transmission
- Switchable low cut filter removes unwanted low-frequency noise
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Capacitive mute sensor silences your mic feed upon the lightest touch
- Multifunctional control dial to adjust input gain, monitor volume and mic / PC mix — with LED indicator strip
- Internal pop filter prevents plosive breath noise
- Adjustable desktop stand with boom arm adapter for ultimate flexibility
- Custom accessories include a shock mount, external pop filter, and desktop stand extension rods (sold separately)
- Windows 10 (64-bit) / macOS 10.15 or newer
- USB 2.0 port
- 4GB RAM
- USB-C Cable
- Desktop Stand
- Boom Arm Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
TAILORED FOR CREATORS
Quality content requires excellent sound. You need a broadcast-grade microphone that plugs directly into your setup, and a mixer to blend audio sources with ease. Meet Wave:3 — your complete solution.
BRILLIANT BY DESIGN
Elegant architecture. Impeccable audio. Wave:1 looks and sounds the part without stealing the show.
- Silently disengage mic input
PREMIUM CONDENSER CAPSULE
- Capture verbal nuances with precision
CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN
- Fine tuned for speech
- 24-bit / 96 kHz analog to digital conversion
- Broadcast-grade detail and clarity
MULTILAYERED NOISE SHIELD
- Keeps plosive noise at bay
- Smooth sound diffusion
- Ultimate capsule protection
- Tweak input gain
- Adjust headphone volume
- Crossfade between mic and PC mix
- State-of-the-art connection
HIGH-POWER HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- Crystal clear, zero-latency monitoring
HEAVY DUTY DESK STAND
- Metal U-mount
- Padded base
- 5/8 -> 3/8 - 1/4 inch
- Works with all mainstream boom arms
- Robust metal chassis with reinforced elastic suspension
- Isolates microphone from mechanically transferred noise and impact
- Sold separately
- Dual-layer metal mesh
- Maximum protection from plosive noise
- Sold separately
LEWITT AUDIO INSIDE
Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, LEWITT Audio subjects its microphones to rigorous calibration and quality control in world-class testing facilities with seasoned sound engineers. That’s how they get their microphones into legendary recording studios, and why we’ve equipped Wave microphones with their audio technology. It’s how you get that sonic signature your audience will notice.
GET AMPED WITHOUT CLIPPING
Now you don’t need to watch levels while live, nor attempt to salvage distorted audio in post production. When input levels peak, proprietary Clipguard technology instantly reroutes sound through a second signal path that runs at a lower volume. The result is clean audio output, no matter how loud you scream.
WAVE LINK: THE CREATOR'S MIXER
Intuitive software custom-built for content creation, Wave Link gives you ultimate control of your Twitch stream, YouTube video or podcast audio.
Create two completely independent output mixes — one for you, one for your audience — and monitor each on the fly.
UP TO NINE CHANNELS
Game audio, voice chat, music, alerts, samples, multiple mics and more. Nine independent input channels let you blend audio sources in real time.
Mute copyrighted music in your stream mix to avoid violations and keep listening via your monitor mix.
Add Wave Link as a master audio source in OBS Studio to take complete control of your audio workflow.
Wave Link uses less than 1% of your CPU — no external audio processing hardware required.
YOUR WORKFLOW. EVOLVED.
Stream Deck works seamlessly with Wave Link to give you complete studio control. Easily set keys to mute sources, adjust levels and skip tracks — anything. Or create Multi Actions to adjust audio, lighting and camera settings simultaneously — all with a single tap. It’s advanced A/V automation at your fingertips. Tactile and fully customizable. A hybrid mixing solution like no other.