Datavideo TWP-10 4K Video Wall Processor 2x2
- 1 x TWP-10
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adaptor
- 1 x RCA(M) to 3.5mm PhoneJack(F)
- 1 x Mini-USB cable
- 4 x M5 Screws
The TWP-10 is a 2x2 4K real time Video Wall Processor.
The TWP-10 accepts HDMI video up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4. The embedded scaler converts signals from HDMI source to match the original resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors and user-selectable output settings up to Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60fps).
The TWP-10 outputs HDMI to the connected monitors / projectors based on the display layout setup. The layout can be easily modified for various applications such as digital signage, video broadcast, education and surveillance system as well as visual effect optimization.
- 2x2 4K real time Video Wall Processor
- Four HDMI outputs with resolution from 720x480 to 1920x1080
- Supports HDMI input from 1280x720 to 4K2K@60 (YUV 4:4:4), interlaced or progressive
- HDCP compliant
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory of the device and can be recalled for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements
- Software control through USB and Ethernet
- Resize, position, zoom for each HDMI output video
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1080
- Supports independent output rotation at the resolution up to 1080p
- 4K2K60 can be divided and displayed on four 1080p60 TVs (2x2 layout only)
- Supports individual propagation delay on each display to achieve the best visual perception