Datavideo: PTC-150T HDBaseT PTZ Camera (Black)
Ships in 3-5 days
- PTC-150T Unit
- HBT-11 Receiver Box
- IR Remote Controller
- Ceiling Mount Bracket A
- Ceiling Mount Bracket B
- Ceiling Mount Bracket Screw M3x4mm
- DC 12V Power Adaptor
- DC 48V Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
- 5-pin RS-422/232 to Ethernet Cable (For Receiver Box)
Datavideo: PTC-150T HDBaseT PTZ Camera (White)
The PTC-150T HD PTZ camera is equipped with HDBaseT Technology for transmitting remote control, video, power and tally signals. This means that a single Cat5 or Cat6 cable can replace four individual cables. Moreover, the camera can be positioned in virtually any location, regardless the the position of power sockets.
The camera can be installed and mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop. The PTC-150T has a receiver box that allows the user to control the camera at a remote location with just one Ethernet cable.
Superb Image Quality
The camera captures HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. It features a motorized 30x optical zoom capability and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly orientated image.
Multiple Presets and Easy Control
50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or a dedicated PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify the active camera. The camera features a built in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting and then returns for daytime shooting. Also, PTC-150T supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful in virtual studio applications.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- HD PTZ Video Camera with HDBaseT Technology
- Video, audio, tally, control and power over a single cat-6 cable
- HD Resolution: 1/2.8" High Definition 2.14 M Pixels progressive CMOS sensor
- 30x optical zoom (f = 4.3 mm to 94.6 mm)
- High definition formats supported: 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p
- Standard definition formats supported: 480i, 576i
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable clearer image under low light conditions.
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame.
- Video Output: HD-SDI + CVBS + HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (IR / RF Controller / RS-422 / DVIP Operation)
- Supports VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Supports VIP Control Protocol
- Also available in white