Datavideo: PTC-150 PTZ Camera
- 1x PTC-150
- 1x IR Remote Controller
- 1x Ceiling Mount Bracket-A
- 1x Ceiling Mount Bracket -B
- 6x Ceiling Mount Bracket screw M3*4mm
- 1x DC 12V Power Adaptor
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x A Tightrope
- HD Resolution: 1/2.8" High Definition 2.0 MegaPixels progressive MOS sensor
- 30x optical zoom (f=4.3 mm to 94.6 mm)
- High definition formats supported: 1080/ 59.94p, 1080/ 50p, 1080/ 59.94i, 1080/ 29.97p, 1080/ 25p, 1080/ 50i, 720/ 59.94p, 720/50p
- Standard definition formats supported: 480/ 59.94p, 480/ 59.94i, 576 / 50i
- Dehazing technology allows the foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp
- Applied with Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable clearer image under low light conditions.
- Position coordinate report by real time per frame
- Video Output: HD-SDI + CVBS + HDMI synchronously
- Tally LED Design (IR / RF Controller/ RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol (F/W update to activate)
The PTC-150 HD PTZ video camera with a 30x optical zoom can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor or a tabletop and includes an IR remote control.
The 1920 x 1080 resolution camera features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera's image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically orient the image to adjust for the position in which the PTZ has been located.
16 programmable position presets including pan, tilt and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller. For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when it is the active camera. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter for low light shooting. PTC-150 supports real time position reporting by per frame, providing useful information for virtual studio applications.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 protocols over the unit's RJ-45 port.