Datavideo: MCU-200P 1RU Camera Control Unit for Panasonic Cameras
- MCU-200 is a rack-mounted multiple camera controller to control Panasonic camcorders*
- Provides major camcorder control functions and operations such as recording, gain, black/white balance, pedestals, shutter and iris
- Designed to control four camcorders from up to a 1000 metre distance over Ethernet cables
- Includes camera adapter boxes
- Affordable cable solution for the complete setup
- Dimensions: 440mm(W) x 49mm(H) x 140mm (D)
- Provides detail camcorder settings by CV output via adapter box
- MCU-100P handheld version available
*Supported Panasonic camcorders: AG-HPX255, AG-HPX500, AG-HPX600, AG-HPX370 / 371* / 372, AG-HPX300 / 301 / 302 /304 / AJ-HPX2700G* / AJ-HPX3000* / AJ-HPX3700*)
(dated July 3rd, 2014. Models with an asterisk (*) are supported since firmware version 1.8).
The Datavideo MCU-200P Controller can be used to remotely set up, from a gallery or OB Van, Panasonic P2 cameras such as the AG-HPX255, AG-HPX371, AG-HPX301 or AG-HPX600.
The MCU-200P can be connected with up to four Panasonic cameras allowing settings from one camera to be aligned with the other cameras quickly.