Datavideo: MCU-200 1RU Camera Control Unit for Sony Cameras
- Four RJ-45 connections allow remote set up of up-to four SONY cameras
- RJ-45 cabling allows unit to be placed up to 300m away from the camera(s)
- Control of Record and Playback functions
- Control of Camera User memory functions
- Control of Camera OSD Menu Navigation
- Control of Shutter adjustment
- Control of Iris adjustment
- Control of AWB & ABB functions
- Control of White Balance A, B and Preset functions
- Control of Camera Knee & Bars functions
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment
- RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls
- Handheld version also available - MCU-100S
- Includes 4x AD-1s units
Update: 23rd of October, 2014: Confirmed camera's are:
The MCU-200S Remote Control Unit is designed for remote control of Sony studio or portable-type colour video cameras and camcorders.
The unit can be directly connected up to maximum 4 cameras or camcorders via cat.5 Ethernet cable.
The MCU-200S can control a camera from a distance of up to 300 m.
Easy operation, cost effective and major camera functions to be this wonderful solution.