Datavideo: DAC-8P HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter (1080P Support)
- Input: 1 x SDI, 1 x unbalanced audio
- Output: 1 x HDMI, 1 x SDI (loop through)
- Use LCD / Plasma TVs and projectors for broadcast video monitoring
- SDI embedded audio is passed through
- Wide range DC input from 9V to 15V
- Video output format is the same as the input format, so "what goes in, comes out"
- Video input formats:
- 1080P59.94, 1080P60, 1080P50, 1080P30, 1080P29.97, 1080P25, 1080P24, 1080P23,98
- 1080i60, 1080i59,94, 1080i50
- 720P59,94, 720P60, 720P50
- 525i, 625i
- 1x DAC-8P
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
Datavideo: TLM-170 (PM) 1080p 1U Foldable Rackmount Tray Unit
The DAC-8P is small and intelligent converter for converting HD & SD-SDI to HDMI.
Datavideo's DAC-8P converts from both HD-SDI and SD-SDI to HDMI enabling users to utilize traditional and affordable LCD and Plasma televisions as well as video projectors for broadcast video monitoring.
With the DAC-8P it is now easy to connect HDMI displays to SDI based equipment, simply run a low cost SDI cable from your equipment to the projector or television screen, and let the Datavideo DAC-8P convert the signal into the widely used HDMI connector, it even passes the audio through.
In combination with Datavideo's DAC-9P, HDMI to HD/SD-SDI converter, system installers now have a perfect and very affordable solution for distribution HDMI over long distances, without compromising on quality.