CYP: XA-3P Portable HDMI Pattern Generator, Analyser & Cable Tester (4K, HDCP2.2, HDMI2.0)
10+ In Stock
£572.41 (ex VAT)
£686.89 (inc VAT)
XA-3P Portable HDMI Pattern Generator, Analyser & Cable Tester (4K, HDCP2.2, HDMI2.0)
Testing the integrity of an HDMI cable is essential for any professional AV Installer. As commercial and residential systems are upgraded the demands on HDMI cables to deliver the best possible image are becoming greater and can often be overlooked, particularly when delivering HDR content.
The XA-3P is the perfect installation partner for an AV installer, providing a convenient way to test and verify all aspects of an HDMI Signal Path, including the source and the sink. As well as being HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant, the unit has a number of testing features including... System Analyzing, Cable Testing, Pattern Generator & EDID Management. The XA-3P also has scaling functionality enabling the user to down-scale a 4K UHD Source to 1080p in Analyzer Mode.
A key feature of the XA-3P is the Cable Testing mode. In this mode the user can test the integrity of a HDMI cable, this is especially useful when trying to determine if a cable is capable of passing data rates of up to 18Gbps. The test results can be displayed on the LCD display or a connected display.
The front panel controls are very simple to navigate and the HDMI I/O is easily accessed on the top of the device. The XA-3P is battery operated giving the AV Installer ultimate flexibility in challenging installation scenarios. The battery can be recharged via it's USB connector or mains powered through the same port.
- HDMI I/O with 18Gbps (6G) 4KUHD Support
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 Compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) and 4096x2160 @ 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports video pass through
- Built in Down-Scaler 4K to 1080p
- SCDC Input/Output monitor
- HDMI Packet data analysis
- 23 selectable output resolutions available in Test Pattern mode
- 11 selectable output patterns available in Test Pattern mode
- HDMI 2.0 Cable Test option with support for 5v and Hot-Plug detection
- Supports Generation of sinewave audio up to LPCM 8CH and analysis of the source audio signal
- EDID Managment support with 10 preset default EDId's and 10 user EDID slots from connected sinks
- Battery Operated or USB powered
- LED display with real time data feedback and current status information
- Supports USB firmware update
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB Mini B [1x USB Power]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|PSU:||USB powered,Battery Powered|
|Dimensions||79mm [W] x 123mm [D] x 27mm [H]|