Your shopping basket is currently empty.
CYP: SY-XTREAM HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture & Recorder
10+ In Stock
£369.93 (ex VAT)
£443.92 (inc VAT)
SY-XTREAM HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture & Recorder
The SY-XTREAM HDMI to USB video capture recorder with HDMI bypass can support resolutions up to 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD with HDR (via the bypass path) while simultaneously streaming the audio and video signal at 1080p to a USB connected PC for capture or re-broadcast. HDMI sources up to 1080p 60hz are supported for capture without scaling, while 4K sources will be automatically scaled down to 1080p. The use of a special video timing stabilization feature helps to ensure that the USB capture stream won’t lock up or drop, even if the HDMI input source is intermittent or becomes disconnected. Digital stereo audio from either HDMI (LPCM 2.0) or the 3.5mm analogue audio input will be captured with the HDMI video source and is selectable within the configuration software.
USB capture is achieved using the UAC (USB Audio Class) and UVC (USB Video Class) standards, allowing the unit to support most common video capture, chat, or streaming software, including support for the Free OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) streaming software which is available for Windows PC, macOS and Linux.
The unit is powered directly by the USB 3.0 port so an external power supply is not required (A Y-cable is required when connected via USB 2.0 in order to deliver the necessary power). Availability and access to the controllable features of the unit depend on the capture software used.
- HDMI input and output with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Automatically scales 4K sources to 1080p for USB capture
- Unit may be powered directly via USB 3.0 (When using USB 2.0, a Y-cable is required to provide additional power)
- Supports video timing stabilization to help ensure a reliable and stable USB capture stream
- Capturing over USB 3.0 allows uncompressed video and audio data capture (up to 1080p, LPCM 2.0)
- Capturing over USB 2.0 requires the application of minimal MJPEG compression to the video and audio data (up to 1080p, LPCM 2.0)
- Supports capturing 2 channel digital audio from either HDMI (LPCM 2.0) or the 3.5mm analog audio input (selectable via configuration software)
- Compliance with the UAC (USB Audio Class) and UVC (USB Video Class) standards, allows the unit to support most common capture and video streaming software
- Note: Availability and access to the controllable features of the unit depend on the capture software used
- Support for the Free OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) streaming software which is available for Windows PC, macOS and Linux
|Inputs||1x USB 3 Type B [1x Power & Data]|
1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB 3 Type B [1x Stream data Power & Data]
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 116mm [D] x 25mm [H]|