Your shopping basket is currently empty.
CYP: PU-HBTE-ZE HDBaseT™ Zone Extender 1 x HDMI / 1 x HDBaseT out
5 In Stock - Free Shipping!
£380.80 (ex VAT)
£456.96 (inc VAT)
- CAT5e/6/7 over HDMI & CAT5e/6/7 with LAN & IR Splitter 1 x IR Blaster
- 1 x IR Extender
- 24V DC Power Adaptor
- Operation Manual
PU-HBTE-ZE HDBaseT™ Zone extender 1 x HDMI / 1 x HDBaseT out
The PU-HBTE-ZE HDBaseT Zone extender is designed to allow AV integrators to easily create additional zones for any HDBaseT distribution system whilst enabling the HDBaseT pass-through signal to be extended further over CAT5e/6/7 (up to 100m). This device supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, plus 4K Ultra High Definition, and 1920x1200@60Hz), multi-channel digital audio and control via IR, RS-232 or Web GUI/Telnet IP over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable. The Zone extender allows signals to be transmitted up to 100m from the transmitter device to the Zone extender where the signal can be routed to a local display via the HDMI output. The signal is also transmitted simultaneously via the HDBaseT output enabling it to be distributed up to 100m over CAT5e/6/7 from the zone. The PU-HBTE-ZE Zone extender utilises PoC (Power over Cable) to provide power to the connected Receiver unit, thus no requirement for a PSU on the Receiver end. This device can be cascaded multiple times to create additional zones.
In addition, the LAN functionality provides the ability to add internet connectivity to every zone which is particularly useful when connecting SMART displays.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI compliant
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Full 5-Play™ Convergence - HDMI, LAN, PoE, & Control (RS-232 & IR)
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports LAN serving to all connected zones
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||140mm [W] x 160mm [D] x 30mm [H]|