CYP: PU-8H8HBTE 8x8 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- 8×8 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7
- 9×IR Extender
- 9×IR Blaster
- 2×24 V/6.25 A DC Power Adaptor (1 for PoC)
- 1×IR Remote Control
- Operation Manual
PU-8H8HBTE 8 x 8 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix (5-Play™ including LAN serving)
As the Flagship 8x8 HDBaseT™ Matrix, the PU-8H8HBTE solution offers complete HDBaseT™ 5-Play™ convergence. Installers can switch and distribute up to 8 HDMI sources, LAN (Local Area Network), 2-Way IR, and PoE (Power over Ethernet) to lengths of up to 100m using CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure. Control of the matrix is via IP control, RS-232, IR remote, or manual selection buttons. This single box solution will enable an installer to confidently integrate an eight zone multi-room AV system. The PU-8H8HBTE is designed to be used with the PU-507-RX Receiver which can utilise PoE capabilities of the matrix.
Use the LAN serving capabilities of the matrix to add internet connectivity to every zone. In addition, this matrix also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems. CYP provide control drivers for control systems such as Control 4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Control FX, and RTI. These are available at no extra cost.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Supports third-party control systems, with drivers available for : Control FX, AMX, Crestron, RTI, Control 4
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 2U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports LAN serving to all connected zones
- Supports full IP control
|Inputs||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving / IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port - Propriety Data]
|Outputs||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT - HDMI & Propriety Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||255mm [W] x 440mm [D] x 90mm [H]|