CYP: PU-507-RX-2H 4K HDMI 5-Play HDBaseT Receiver (100m)
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- HDMI over HDMI & CAT5e/6/7 with LAN/IR/RS232/Bidirectional PoE Receiver
- IR Receiver x 1
- 3.5mm Phone Jack to RS-232 Cable
- Operation Manual
PU-507RX-2H 5-Play HDBaseT™ Receiver with dual HDMI outputs (inc. PoE & Single LAN, up to 100m)
The PU-507RX-2H Receiver allows uncompressed HDMI signals and IP data to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This device features full 5-Play convergence allowing the distribution of Video, Audio, LAN serving, Power over Ethernet (PoE), RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. This variant of the popular PU-507-RX Receiver provides dual HDMI outputs for added flexibility enabling distribution to a second display within a zone as an alternative to using an additional Distribution Amplifier.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions plus 4k.
- Supports Dual HDMI Outputs
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24, 4K; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Uncompressed video 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, POE & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
|POE PSU:||Bi-directional POE|
|Dimensions||100mm [W] x 110mm [D] x 40mm [H]|