CYP: PU-4H4HBTPL-4K-KIT 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT LITE Matrix Kit
Ships in 3-5 days - Free Shipping!
- 4K2K 4×4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7
- 1×IR Extender
- 1×IR Blaster
- 1×24 V/3.75A DC Power Adaptor
- 1×IR Remote Control
- Operation Manual
PU-4H4HBTPL-4K-KIT 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE Matrix (w. PoC & 4K resolution support) Kit inc. 4x PU-515PL-RX Receivers)
The 4K2K 4 by 4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD), multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 60m) for each output. It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source.
This matrix features control via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports UART RS-232 pass-through.
The PU-4H4HBTPL-4K is designed to be used with PU-515PL-RX supplied in the kit.
- HDMI, HDCP1.4 and DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports 1080p distances up to 60 meters through CAT5e/6/7 cables
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports HDMI input up to 15 meters at 8-bit resolution or 10 meters at 12-bit resolution
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 1U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports RS-232 for Matrix Control, plus RS-232 pass-through: Third-party devices can be controlled in each zone via RS-232 from the head-end to the receiver, or head-end devices can be controlled via RS-232 from any receiver in any zone
- Supports 4K/2K & 4K UHD - CAT5e/6 = 35m & CAT6a/7 = 40m
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving / IP Control]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT Lite HDMI & Propriety Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||440mm [W] x 250mm [D] x 45mm [H]|