CYP: PU-16HBT 16x16 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix (100m)
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- 16x16 HDBaseT Matrix
- 2 x Power Cord
- Operation manual
PU-16HBT 16 x 16 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix including PoE (100m)
The PU-16HBT modular matrix offers unparalleled levels of flexibility and performance for systems integrators and installers in any multi-zone AV environment. Utilising the latest HDBaseT™ technologies, this device allows switching and distribution of 16 HDMI sources, 2-Way IR, RS-232, and PoE (Power over Ethernet) to lengths of up to 100m using CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure.
This modular matrix is pre-configured with 16 HDBaseT outputs designed to be used with PU-507-RX or PU-507-WPRX Receivers which are powered using the PoE feature of the matrix. The PU-16HBT is supplied with dual removable internal PSU's which allow for easy inspection and maintenance with zero down time. Also included is a DVI output for a local monitor allowing installers to easily monitor, test, and configure the Inputs and Outputs on installation. This solution will enable installers to confidently integrate a sixteen zone multi-room AV system.
In addition, this matrix also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems such as Demopad and Control 4. See our download section for Control 4 driver download.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, and Manual Selection Buttons
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit
- Supports RS-232 for Matrix Control, plus RS-232 pass-through : Third-party devices can be controlled in each zone via RS-232 from the head-end to the receiver, or head-end devices can be controlled via RS-232 from any receiver in any zone.
- Advanced EDID management settings
- Onboard Operating Temperature Diagnostics
- Recall function allows users to save up to 10 pre-configured Input/Output settings
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports full IP control via Telnet or web GUI
|Inputs||16x HDMI [16x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
16x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [16x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x IR Propriety Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||16x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [16x Infra Red Emitter]
1x DVI-I [1x Monitor Output DVI-D]
16x RJ45 [16x HDBaseT - HDMI & Propriety Data]
|Dimensions||440mm [W] x 360mm [D] x 130mm [H]|