CYP: PU-1106RX HDMI over 2x CAT6 Receiver only
10+ In Stock
£98.25 (ex VAT)
£117.90 (inc VAT)
- HDMI 1.4 Receiver
- IR Receiver
- 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operational Manual
PU-1106RX HDMI over CAT5e/6 Receiver with IR Receiver
The PU-1106RX Receiver allows you to extend HDMI signals up to 40m over Twin CAT6 cabling infrastructure and use your existing Remote Control to control your source device with the included IR Receiver.
The PU-1106RX is specifically designed to be used with the PU-1106TX, PU-106TX Transmitters, the PU-Q1H4C and PU-Q1H8C Splitters, and the OR-HD88HC Matrix.
- v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 compliant.
- v1.3 HDMI over CAT5e/6 Receiver with IR Receiver
- Resolutions supported : HDTV - 480i to 1080p plus 1080p24fps.
- Resolutions supported : PC - VGA to WXGA
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM.
- Compatible with CAT-5E and CAT-6 cables. CAT-6 is recommended for better performance
- Supports CEC functions & IR Receiver
- CAT I/O can run up to 40m @ 1080p8bit video and can be extended with the PU-108 CAT repeater.
- Supports ‘Deep Colour’ : 10 & 12 bit
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting to ensure optimum signal quality.
- Supports xvYCC.
- Supports 3D signals.
|Inputs||2x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||77mm [W] x 73mm [D] x 30mm [H]|