CYP: Multi-Format HDBaseT Transmiter with HDMI Display Port & VGA
10+ In Stock
£751.01 (ex VAT)
£901.21 (inc VAT)
PUV-1650TX Multi-Format HDBaseT Transmitter with HDMI, DisplayPort & VGA Inputs
The PUV-1650TX has been designed with collaboration in mind, it's the perfect turnkey solution for extending and switching video in commercial applications. The PUV-1650TX/RX not only provide total AV conversion and extension, they also add a level of system control throughout the meeting space. The unit includes HDMI, DisplayPort & VGA inputs offering total meeting space compatibility.
Sources can be transmitted upto 100m (1080p) and 4K@60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) can be transmitted over 70m over CAT 6/7 cable. The compatible receiver can scale the HDBaseT video source or local HDMI input to match the connected displays resolution requirements.
The PUV-1650 differs from other HDBaseT extender sets with its additional layer of control. This unit provides an interface for a remote control keypad or trigger interface which could be placed in a variety of installation scenarios (Lecterns, meeting room tables, podiums, etc...). This interface allows the user to control a wide range of devices and macro commands from the touch of a button over the local network. Complimentary control products within the CYP range include the CR-TG1 & CR-KP products.
The TX also features 'Top Panel' controls for direct control of the device (with OSD) and the added benefit of a WebGUI, RS232 and LAN control. Using the WebGUI interface timed events can be stored on the unit for added system control.
A key feature of the PUV-1600 series is that the power is sent to the TX from the mains powered RX. This offers additional flexibility when integrating and designing meeting room solutions.
- HDMI, DisplayPort & VGA inputs
- Input resolution support upto 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) HDMI & DisplayPort
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- HDBaseT Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- WebGUI user programable control interface for timed events within the meeting space : With battery backup
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Supports 3D signals
- OSD, WebGUI, RS232, LAN & Push Button Control
- IR Learning & Re-transmission of control signals
- Control Trigger Input
- Collaboration Mode for easy setup with compatible devices
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Display Port [1x Display Port Uncompressed AV]
1x 15pin Dsub [1x RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
1x Phoenix (10 pin) [1x Trigger In (8)]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||117mm [W] x 213mm [D] x 25mm [H]|