CYP: HDMI or VGA over IP Receiver with USB support (4K, HDCP2.2, PoE)
10+ In Stock
£468.33 (ex VAT)
£562.00 (inc VAT)
- Easy installation - requires CAT5e (non-shielded cables only)
- Easily expandable architecture
- No central point of failure - distributed architecture
- HDCP 2.2 4K Support
IP-7000RX HDMI or VGA Video Extender (4K) over IP/CEC/PoE?
The IP-7000 series allows installers to configure a unique signal distribution system via a dedicated IT Network Infrastructure. You are in control when deciding how many inputs and end-points you require from the system; whether it be one transmitter to many receivers or many to many, your possibilities are endless. Simplicity is at the core of the IP-7000 as both the transmitter and receiver support PoE.
The video and audio can be transmitted via an IP network for distances up to 100m through a single network switch. The transmission distance can be further extended up to 100m between network switches and supports Gigabit networks.
This system also features bi-directional IR pass-through, analogue line level in/out, and microphone input provide the user with variety of audio options. The USB function allows the system to act like USB hub which, when combined with the VGA input/Output feature, it allows the system to be used as a KVM switch. Adding extra devices allows the user to cascade the system enabling them to extend the transmission distance without signal loss or introducing delay. Control is via On-screen Display (OSD), Telnet, IR Remote, WebGUI and RS-232 commands.
Network Switch Requirements
- Layer 2+ / Layer 2 'Managed'
- Jumbo Frames
- IGMP Snooping
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI & DVI compatible with HDMI and VGA inputs and outputs
- Supports video transmission over IP up to 100m
- Supports input resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz (RGB4:4:4) or 4K2K @ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0)
- Supports pass through of HD audio formats (LPCM, Dolby® Digital and DTS®)
- Independant Audio Transmission
- Features 2 x USB 1.1 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Supports microphone input on receiver unit
- Control via OSD, Telnet, Web GUI, IR Remote and RS-232
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x PoE HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Microphone]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 15pin Dsub [1x VGA RGBHV]
2x RJ45 [2x LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM / DTS / Dolby Digital]
4x USB Type B [4x USB Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||108mm [W] x 231mm [D] x 25mm [H]|