Your shopping basket is currently empty.
CYP: HDBaseT Reciever with Scaling & Control with Audio De-embedding
10+ In Stock
£672.59 (ex VAT)
£807.11 (inc VAT)
PUV-1650RX HDBaseT Receiver with Scaling & Control with Audio De-embedding
The PUV-1650RX has been designed with collaboration in mind, it's the perfect turnkey solution for receiving and switching video in commercial applications. The PUV-1600 series not only provide total AV conversion and extension, they also add a level of system control throughout the meeting space. The unit includes a HDMI Input and Output offering total meeting space compatibility.
Sources can be received from upto 100m (1080p) and 4K@60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) and over 70m by a CAT 6/7 cable. This receiver can scale the HDBaseT video from the source or local HDMI input to match the connected displays resolution requirements.
The PUV-1650RX differs from other HDBaseT extender sets with its on board control relays that can be activated in a number of ways defined by the user. This could include, IP, RS232, Trigger or Push Button control. Complimentary control products within the CYP range include the CR-TG1, CR-CS2 & CR-KP products.
A key feature of the PUV-1600 series is that the power is sent to the TX from the mains powered RX. This offers additional flexibility when integrating and designing meeting room solutions.
- 1 x HDMI Local Input Port
- 1 x HDMI Output Port
- 2 x Relay Activated Outputs
- Output resolution support upto 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- HDBaseT Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be received from up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- WebGUI user programable control interface for timed events within the meeting space : With battery backup
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Supports 3D signals
- OSD, WebGUI, RS232, LAN & Push Button Control
- IR Re-transmission of control signals
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Phoenix (5 pin) [1x Analogue Stereo (Balanced or Unbalanced)]
2x Phoenix (2 pin) [2x Contact Closure Relay Outputs]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||117mm [W] x 213mm [D] x 25mm [H]|