CYP: EL-XTREAM-PIP 4x2 HDMI Switch with Integrated Multi-View & Video Capture
EL-XTREAM-PIP 4x2 HDMI Switch with Integrated Multi-View & Video Capture
The EL-XTREAM-PIP is an HDMI multi-viewer with integrated USB video capture functionality enabling live recording or streaming of the connected input device. The multi-view and video capture output can be configured in real-time making this the perfect remote learning or video conferencing solution.
The 4 HDMI inputs can be displayed individually, full screen or within a multi-view arrangement such as Picture-in-Picture or Picture-on-Picture. Onboard video scaling allows the inputs signal to be manipulated to suit the streaming or distribution requirements. Dual HDMI outputs provide flexible monitoring or local distribution of the video signal.
The EL-XTREAM-PIP supports streaming via Common Video Capture, Social Media and the major streaming software. Including support for the OBS(Open Broadcaster Software). OBS Can be run on Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Availability and access to the controllable features of the unit depend on the capture software used.
- 4 x 2 HDMI multi-viewer mode
- Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources in 4x2 matrix mode.
- HDMI I/O full 4K 6G compatible with auto conversion for USB capture
- Supports video timing stabilization to help ensure a reliable and stable USB capture stream
- Capturing over USB 3.0 allows uncompressed video and audio data capture (1080p, LPCM 2.0)
- Supports Custom Size, Position and Settings of Connected Sources in PIP Window Mode
- Supports capture of 2 channel digital audio from either HDMI (LPCM 2.0) or the 3.5mm analog audio input (selectable via capture software)
- Compliance with the UAC (USB Audio Class) and UVC (USB Video Class) standards
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232 and dedicated video capture software
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x HDMI [1x HDMI capture Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x USB 3 Type B [1x Host PC Power & Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo Stereo(L/R)]
1x RJ45 [1x RS-232 Propriety Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN control and Stream out Propriety Data]
|Outputs||3x HDMI [3x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||232mm [W] x 158mm [D] x 44mm [H]|