CYP: AU-11CD-4K De-embed Audio from HDMI
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- HDMI 4K x 2K Audio Extractor
- 5V Power adaptor
- Operation Manual
AU-11CD-4K De-embed Audio from HDMI (4K Resolution support)
The AU-11CD-4K is an advanced solution for repeating HDMI with integrated Audio de-embedding, up to 5.1. Connect the AU-11CD-4K between your source and display via HDMI, and select the audio format required. This device supports 4K resolutions enabling flexible audio signal management from ultra high definition video signal paths.
- Compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports 4K HDMI Resolutions
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical S/PDIF sample Rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 300MHz
- Supports built-in audio EDID switching between LPCM 2CH, TV (external) EDID, and Bitstream audio
- HDMI signal amplification and equalisation supporting HDMI cable distance of 10m either side of the device at full 1080p.
- No HDMI output connection is required to receive audio at the analogue and optical outputs
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service - Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
|Dimensions||85mm [W] x 85mm [D] x 35mm [H]|