CYP: 5-Play HDBaseT™ Transmitter VGA/HDMI Wall Plate & Scaling (inc. PoH & single LAN, up to 100m) P...
4 In Stock
£598.43 (ex VAT)
£718.11 (inc VAT)
PUV-1605S-TXWP HDMI/VGA with Scaling over Single CAT5e/6/7 HDBaseT™ Wallplate Transmitter (full 5-Play™ & Single LAN up to 100m, PoH)The PUV-1605S-TXWP Wallplate Transmitter is a HDMI/VGA switch which allows uncompressed HDMI and VGA signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This solution has the added features of analogue audio em-bedding, RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres to a compatible PUV 1600 Series Receiver.
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-Bit). The VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (RGB) and with the use of the 3.5mm audio mini-jack input, stereo audio can be em-bedded and transmitted. Despite the 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation of HDBaseT, 4K HDMI video sources up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-Bit) can be scaled to your desired resolution ensuring you deliver the right signal to the display.
This unit also supports automatic input detection between the HDMI and the VGA inputs using hot plug detection, offering the user 'hands free' control of the device. The unit also features push button control on the front of the panel. The unit is powered by PoH supplied by a compatible PUV-1600 series receiver. The wall plate is designed to integrate within a standard UK double gang back box.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- 1 x HDMI Input
- 1 x VGA Input with 3.5mm Mini-Jack analogue Stereo audio em-bedding
- Supports HDMI input resolutions upto 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-Bit)
- Supports VGA resolutions up to WUXGA (RGB)
- Accepts HDMI timings up to 4K @ 50/60Hz (4:4:4) which can be scaled for transmission over HDBaseT
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) Support
- Auto Switching
- Standard UK Double Gang Backbox Size
- Front panel push button control
- Front panel LED's to indicate Input Selection, link status and power
- USB Service port (Also provides 5v 1A power capability for charging mobile devices)
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 15pin Dsub [1x VGA RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Analogue Stereo(L/R)]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
|Outputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|Dimensions||87mm [W] x 147mm [D] x 41mm [H]|