Your shopping basket is currently empty.
CYP: 5-Play HDBaseT™ Receiver (inc. PoH & single LAN, up to 100m) Power to TX
10+ In Stock
£238.68 (ex VAT)
£286.42 (inc VAT)
PUV-1610RX 5-Play HDBaseT™ Receiver (inc. PoH & single LAN, up to 100m) Power to TX
The PUV-1610RX Receiver will accept transmitted video resolutions up to 4K UHD, along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), and LAN signals up to 100m. This solution provides advanced signal management ensuring reliable results in the most demanding installation environments. All audio, video, control, and power are received simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable up to 100m.
A key feature of the PUV-1600 series is that the power is sent to the TX from the mains powered RX. This offers additional flexibility when integrating and designing meeting room solutions.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be received from up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- 1080p signals can be received from up to 100m via CAT5e/6/6a/7
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoH & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||116mm [W] x 106mm [D] x 27mm [H]|